The resource is Dmitry Valeryevich Yunovidov "manual", which you can use to analyze my basic skills, projects and interests in a fairly free form. Presented materials were accumulated throughout my scientific and personal career. I am happy to share them with you! Furthermore, my main goal is to work in an ambitious company with colleagues from whom I can learn and develop myself. Now I am actively working on my skills to find my place in such university, IT or research company.
There are three areas of growth for me, which I have been developing for over 10 years. I constantly search data, analyze information and develop new useful projects for them.
- Computer technologies and data analysis. I try to find tools in this area, which allows me to implement my ideas. Programs with user interface (PyQt) and different scripts in Python and R are created by myself (as well as methods of analyzing big data, analytic and visualization are used). I try to find the most modern and automated solution of arising problems.
- Automation of processes and quality control methods in chemical technology. This is the area for inspiration and challenges. I have been working in the industrial production of mineral fertilizers for over 9 years. Various production technologies, control techniques, data processing and visualization methods were studied. The developed combined X-ray fluorescence and optical control device for mineral fertilizers is good example of it. In addition, control of granulation processes was implemented (based on data analysis in Python and machine vision algorithms with OpenCV). The developed industrial automatic granular composition analyzer (device and software) is proof of it.
- Analytical chemistry and statistical research. This is an additional field of knowledge for test of developed approaches and devices in laboratory conditions. I try out new hypotheses and calculate the probabilities of the obtained results. Make the analytical researches.
However, you have to try to teach another person in order to understand your work. For this reason, I running this site (dimyun.space) and actively teaching at Cherepovets State University in the evenings classes (Associate Professor). It allows not losing the skills of effective communication with people, besides systematization of knowledge.
Such approach to personal development and goals definition has allowed me to achieve career growth from junior researcher to the head of a group of scientists (a group of express methods of analysis and automation of technological processes of JSC "NIUIF", "PhosAgro" corp.). Besides, I have obtained a number of key results in the course of my professional activity.
- An industrial automatic granular composition analyzer for online control of mineral fertilizer particles properties was created (AGC, device and software). Its cost is less than analogues, but AGC allows to analyze more parameters, therefore more data come directly to the plant information system (SCADA). I personally implemented the working algorithm, software and administration of data (network, data transmission and operating system configurations). There are already 4 such devices in production and it is planned to deploy new ones.
- Some fresh algorithms for collecting, processing and presenting analytical data were developed. On their basis, a combined X-ray fluorescence optical control device, a fertilizer sample database and several methods of fertilizer identification and analysis were created (with k-means clustering, PCA, multiple regression and classification).
- Six techniques of quantitative analysis for wave and energy dispersion X-ray fluorescence analysis were developed and certified (on the internal and governmental levels) under my supervision and with my direct involvement.
- The research and testing center "Control Technology" was created on the basis of the Department of Chemical Technologies of Cherepovets State University.
I enjoy my work and my life choices! I have never regret about graduation from the Department of Chemistry at Moscow State University with a degree in analytical chemistry and nanotechnology. This allowed me to understand the fundamental and applied bases of science. Further development of my way was PhD in Engineering (on a specialty of devices and methods of experimental physics) as well as three online specialties on machine learning and data analysis (Yandex, Johns Hopkins University, Microsoft). Such career and personal path of development allowed me to successfully solve fundamental and applied scientific tasks, to upgrade methods of quality control in industrial production and to find and develop interesting and promising projects through analytical and IT skills.
Close interactions with colleagues and ambitious goals have taught me to always be critical to myself and listen to people. Moreover, its teach me to understand and accept their point of view. Such experience allowed to successfully combine research activities, the leadership of a team of researchers and university teaching. There are 4 people and 2 laboratory spaces under my supervision today. I am excited about putting fundamental knowledge into practice through effective management, programming skills and modern technology!
The "Manual" includes several parts:
The Aim of this manual is to describe my abilities and share some interesting results and achievements.
Tasks of such manual are
- to present myself;
- to access results and achievements;
- to start dialogue with interested users.
Object is Dmitry Yunovidov, Head of the group of Express Methods of Analysis and Automation of Technological Processes at the Department of Quality and Standardization JSC "NIUIF" ("Y.V. Samoilov Research Institute of Fertilizers and Insectofungicides", which is included in "PhosAgro" group). I am also a PhD in Engineering (candidate of science in Russ.) and associate professor at Cherepovets State University. Moreover, I perform scientific, educational and project activities whenever it possible. Main projects are described into:
- this site;
- Scopus, ID: 37073674700;
- Web of Science, ID: AAG-5290-2020;
- RINC (In Russ.);
- PhD work (In Russ.).
For more information you can see my CV as well, as this site. And please, do not hesitate to contact me in any form of communication!
Please note the copyright. All my materials on this site are provided under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike CC BY-SA license (if not said otherwise) and please, do not forget about references to this site or myself!
If this is useful and interesting, or just for fun...
You are welcome!
P.S. Some official confirmations of my scientific activity
Licenses and patents
The utility model patent No RU193305U1 Russian Federation. Device for optical and X-ray analysis of powder materials / Yunovidov D.V.; applicant and rightholder Joint Stock Company Research Institute for Fertilizers and Insect Fungicides named after Professor Y.V. Samoilov (JSC "NIUIF") - No 2019104301/28(008145); declared 15.02.2019; registered in the Register 12.09.2019 -  p.
Certificate No. 2019616159 Russian Federation. Program "Granules Calculator by Yunovidov D.V." / Yunovidov D.V.; applicant and rightholder Joint Stock Company Research Institute for Fertilizers and Insect Fungicides named after Professor Y.V. Samoilov (JSC "NIUIF") - No 2019614867; declared 30.04.2019; registered in the Register of computer programs 17.05.2019 -  p.
Certificate No. 2018666455 Russian Federation. Program "Salt Index Calculator" / Yunovidov D.V., Nadezhin M.N.; applicant and rightholder Joint Stock Company Research Institute for Fertilizers and Insect Fungicides named after Professor Y.V. Samoilov (JSC "NIUIF") - No 2018662951; declared 16.11.2018; registered in the Register of computer programs on 17.12.2018 -  p.
Certificate No. 2017617704 Russian Federation. Program "DSpectra" / Yunovidov D.V.; applicant and rights holder Yunovidov D.V. - No 2017614722; declared 19.05.2017; registered in the Register of computer programs 11.07.2017 -  p.
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.A. Shabalov, V.V. Sokolov Method of industrial automated optical-electronic control of granulometric composition of mineral fertilizers // ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2019. P. 86-89. DOI: 10.1145/3365265.3365268.
- D.V. Yunovidov, M.N. Nadezhin, V.A. Shabalov. Pattern recognition in the differentiated image for the powder and granulated materials particle size classification // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. 630. P. 1-6. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/630/1/012026
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V Sokolov, A.S. Bakhvalov. The Possibility of Optical Analysis of the Mineral Fertilizers Physical Properties // Acta Physica Polonica A. 2019. 135(5). P. 1108-1109. DOI: 10.12693/APhysPolA.135.1108
- D.V. Yunovidov, M.N. Nadezhin, K.V. Aksenchik, E.E. Sidorova, I.V. Nadezhina. Determination of Acceptable Sample Weight of Mineral Fertilizers to Keep Those Sample to be Representative Ones in Terms of Particle Size Distribution // Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 2019. 62(6). P. 106-111. DOI: 10.6060/ivkkt.20196206.6002 (In Russ.)
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V. Sokolov, A.S. Bakhvalov. Classification Algorithms for Quality Control of Industrially Manufactured Mineral Fertilizers // Industrial laboratory. Diagnostics of materials. 2019. 85(2). P. 73-78. DOI: 10.26896/1028-6861-2019-85-2-73-78 (In Russ.)
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V. Sokolov, A.S. Bakhvalov. The Use of the Sample Spectrum for Assessing the Impact of Different Stages of the NPKS Fertilizer Preparation on the Results of X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis // Industrial laboratory. Diagnostics of materials. 2017. 83 (9). P. 15-21. (In Russ.)
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V. Sokolov, E.V. Bakhvalova, V.A. Donskikh. Development of a Standard Sample of Apatite Concentrate. Effective Control of Homogeneity by XRF Analysis Methods // GIAB. 2016, 7. P. 131-144. (In Russ.)
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V. Sokolov, K.V. Oskolok, A.A. Bolotocov. X-ray Fluorescence Determination of Cerium in Extracted Phosphorus Acid // The World of N, P and K. 2012. 4. P. 10-13. (In Russ.)
- D.V. Yunovidov, V.V. Sokolov, K.V. Oskolok, A.A. Bolotocov. X-ray Fluorescence Determination of Rare-earth Elements After Its Sorption Extraction and Concentration From Extracted Phosphorus Acid // Phosphate raw materials: production and processing. 2013. P. 147 – 151. (In Russ.)